Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Puzzle & Dragons Z + Super Mario Bros. Edition broken (The hp bars are invisible) and there’s no update 2.0
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: i5-3470
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1.0
- Game: Puzzle & Dragons Z + Super Mario Bros. Edition
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (208.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
Follow the bot’s link to upload a log please.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1649 HEAD-a13a230
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 2500
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4425
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Do you have a graphics card in your computer? Since you have a desktop CPU or do you really only have Integrated graphics? You can see what you have under Display adapters in Device Manager.