Hello everyone, thank’s a lot for helping me !
So, i have the latest version of Citra and my Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies game running in it.
When i’m on 400x240, everything mostly run at 100% ( except the crowd scene in trial )
But whenever i’m switching to 2xNative or more, the game run slow ( around 60% )
I’ve seen people with config that’s seem less powerful than mine running the game smoothly in 4xNative, i feel like i’m missing something here.
- Operating System: Windows10
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K 4 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1224
- Game: Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (66.1 KB)
Screenshot of the tab :
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: