When playing Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology, it occasionally freezes my entire computer, and the only way to fix it is to restart the computer.
- Operating System: Windows 10 home
- CPU: Intel Core i3-7100H CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 630
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly | HEAD-ca3b82c
- Game: Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): Since the game freezes my entire computer I can’t get a screenshot
Since the game freezes my entire computer I can’t get a log
any ideas on how to fix this?