Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology looks worse each upgrade to resolution

Issue:
So I just found out about Citra and backed up my 3ds to get all the files needed for the emulator according to the internet. I got Bravery Default backed up using 3rd party tools and was pleased to play it on a big screen with increased graphics.

Well I backed up my copy of Radiant HIstoria and noticed the game looks worse each higher resolution I choose. It looks really good at native compared to X10. IS that normal to this game or am I missing something. I tried both the Nighltly and Canary builds. Same effect.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10…latest version
  • CPU: I7 6700K
  • GPU: Gtx 1080
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly HEAD 39fce60
  • Game: Radiant Histroria Perfect Chronology
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Log:

TO long and doesnt fit :confused:

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: How to Upload the Log File

it’s a 2D game, the higher the resolution the higher the contrast between 2D art and vectors/3D elements (Possibly UI, backgrounds, etc) resolution is going to be, currently citra does not have texture scaling, so there’s nothing you can do to improve the image quality of your game using citra nightly or canary right now.

oh, ok. So nothing wrong with my backups and emulator. Eh still nice to play it on big screen.