Random crashes while playing Pokemon Sword

Hello!
I’ve been using Yuzu for a while (thanks for your amazing work) and just recently I decided to try it with Pokemon Sword: the game runs perfectly fine, no audio or graphic glitches, but sometimes during gameplay Yuzu simply crashes out of nowhere, with no errors showing, I’ve tried to understand if there’s a trigger to it but I couldn’t see a pattern, sometimes I can play fine for half an hour and sometimes it crashes 5 minutes after launching the game

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

yuzu_log.txt (1.8 MB)

Try without the mod.
The game is known for having kernel related stability issues for now.

Thanks for the fast reply!

Right now I have these mods activated:

Are you suggesting to turn off No Outlines and force-max-resolution or are the DLC/Update the issue here?

A crash occurred again after I turned off the mods a few minutes in, I’m starting to believe it may have something to do with Full Screen, because both times (since I opened the thread) the crash occurred, I was in Full Screen and the game crashed after a battle just ended, during the black screen transition (once with mods on and once with mods off)
This is the log with mods off
yuzu_log.txt (1.6 MB)

Try this, manually set up a 10GB page file: How to change virtual memory size on Windows 10 | Windows Central

After creating a bigger paging file I’ve been having the longest playtime session with this game so far, with no crashes at all, thanks a lot!

1 Like