When on the map during battles in echoes, the game might randomly start lagging extremely hard. The game feels like it’s at 1-4 fps, and for some reason inputs seems to only register if pressed on the frame when it updates. This seems to be in-game lag, as when this happens the FPS counter is 58-60 and the music doesn’t lag or stutter. Additionally, if this happens while the game is in fullscreen, and i exit out, Citra itself seems to freeze (it completely stops responding to inputs, and I can’t click on menus) and eventually closes itself. This issue doesn’t seem to occur outside of battle maps, nor does it occur during 3d battle animations. If I wait it out or pause the game, the game might fix itself temporarily, but it doesn’t always happen and is pretty unnreliable.
- Operating System: ChromeOS 14989.85.0 (Official Build), using Citra via a Debian Linux 10 virtual machine
- CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4020 CPU @ 1.10GHz (2 threads, 2.80GHz)
- GPU: Intel
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly
- Game: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (116.7 KB)