Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System:
- CPU: * Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit build18362.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3340M
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics HD 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1617
- Game: Pokémon Ultra Sun GPU:
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (646.9 KB)
It just keeps stop working. & I am battling Hau for Alolan Championship. even if I beat him the game still stops in credits & I have to beat Hau all over again
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1635 HEAD-a69782f
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.5129
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
still same problem. same issue I’m having