Rannt open omega ruby

Issue:
when I drag the file of omega ruby into citra, citra will close immediately.

System Information

• Operating System: macOS Catalina
  • CPU: Intel Core i5
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 1 GB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): canary
  • Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): can’t make a screenshot because the window close when i open the game.citra_log.txt (4 KB)

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Your log file is incomplete, it get’s cleared each time you open Citra. So if you encounter an issue do not open Citra again before uploading the log.

but when im trying to open the game citra closes so i can’t get to the log unless i open citra again

The first thing you do when you open Citra is: File->Open Citra Folder and then open log folder and keep this open in the background, don’t close it(This is Step 1 pretty much in the bot’s link),. Then you can try start the game and when Citra closes upload citra_log here.

Don’t worry a lot of people do this in reverse, we are used to it :stuck_out_tongue: (they start the game and then reopen Citra to get the log when they should get to the log folder first and then start the game).

Ok here the log file. hope i did everything right.
citra_log.txt (6.6 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Canary 1737 HEAD-a76ed4f
Operating System                              macOS 10.15
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570S CPU @ 2.90GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer                             ?
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

How do I open this menu?

Hm, the log still contains nothing useful. Try turn off Hardware Renderer. (Citra->Preferences->Graphics->Advanced tab). It will run very slow but at least it shouldn’t crash, upload a new log after you close Citra when the game has started.