In the last section that leads to the last set of levels in Rayman Origins when the witches are opening up the portal the game hangs and freezes.citra_log.txt (8.1 KB)
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly and Canary
- Game: Rayman Origins
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
The game freezes shortly after 03:49:55 of this video as the witches open the portal:
Rayman Origins - FULL GAME Walkthrough Gameplay No Commentary - YouTube
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
For some weird reason it’s working now. I don’t know what changed but if it happens again I’ll reupload the log file.