RE: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon "freezes" on startup loading screen

Issue :
When i boot up Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon, it simply “freezes” on the first loading screen. When i disable hardware shaders, it does work, but it runs at 5-7 fps. Maybe at least there’s a build i can play it on? I’ll repost this if nobody responds. This is a problem and it needs to be fixed.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: unnecessary?
  • GPU: also unnecessary??
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1268
  • Game: Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): (they would just look like normal gameplay screenshots, so probably not necessary

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (32.0 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

‘gpu’ unnecessary? ‘cpu’ unnecessary? Why would you think these are unnecessary. Your lockup is because you have an outdated gpu that doesn’t perform the OpenGL functions citra is attempting to use. Luigi’s Mansion 2 functions, but will run slowly even on powerful hardware, due to some of the things the game does. There’s no ‘fix’, other then to have a better pc. Most likely, you have either an intel iGPU or an AMD dedicated card, both of which have problems with some of citra’s functions.

…i see. sorry about that.