Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
When I go to launch any game Citra crashes. I followed the instructions in the FAQ to check my graphics card and drivers to make sure that I could run the OpenGL 3.3, and I can. I have also launched games on Citra previously, but this is a new error. My computer has not updated between the time that I have been able to run games on Citra to now. If anyone can help me resolve this issue I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
- Operating System: Windows 10 x64 bit
- CPU: HP Omen - Intel Core i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81GHz
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 1050x
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1082?, it is the most recent nightly update
- Game: was able to open Pokémon X(this was before I knew about the issues with it) now trying Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (11.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: