Recovering Save files

Note* I’m pretty bad at all these complicated tech stuff.
I was attempting to move my save files to Onedrive yesterday, so that if my laptop dies, I will still be able to play the game on my new one. I only had four games on Citra Nightly: Pokemon Ultra Sun, Pokemon Ultra Moon, Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon. (Yea, I’m a Pokemon fan). However, I have only played Pokemon Ultra Sun so far. Everything was running smoothly, no problems at all, until I decided to move my savefiles of Pokemon ultra sun to onedrive yesterday. I right clicked on the game, selected the “Open save data location” and it directed me to Citra- sdmc- Nintendo 3DS- 00000000000000000000000000000000-00000000000000000000000000000000-title-00040000-001b5000-data-00000001-main in file explorer. Stupidly, I created a shortcut off ‘main’ and moved it to onedrive. I then went to c:-users-my name and then using the search button, searched up Citra and moved that folder to onedrive. I did not check on citra after that.

Today, when I woke up, I checked my game and my game was deleted, as well as the game directory. I am unsure of what to do now, as i really really want my save back. Can someone please help me? Thanks in advance.

System Information

• Operating System: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-8th gen
  • GPU: Intel UHDGraphics 620
    Citra Nightly 1415
    Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
    game save file (which i created a shortcut on and moved to onedrive)

My citra nightly screen when i checked it this morning.

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (28.2 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1415 HEAD-eb0364d
OpenGL Vendor                                 Intel
OpenGL Renderer                               Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
OpenGL Version                                3.3.0
GPU Driver Version                            26.20.100.7263
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             null
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
Enable Vsync                                  null
System Region                                 -1

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

please help me! i would really appreciate it if someone could tell me what to do next

this is what it says on the citra log today:

[ 1.132434] Service.FS core/file_sys/ncch_container.cpp:Load:191: Secure1 KeyX missing