Remove old and inacurate compatibility reports-details below

Hey everyone! i have been having alot of “bsod” crashes as of late and has dragged on for how ever long (bout a 1-1/2 years now, wow i know right?!), i only now got around to addressing the issues of my pc, turns out my ram modules went bad. bummer!!! so i’ve went ahead and replaced my ram and now things are ALOT better.

Okay now that enough context has been given, i think my Citra emu compatibility reports need to be removed, i believe my old ram was giving inaccurate performance and in turn i think i need to re-submit new reports. also sorry for the lack of active status.

so to sum up i think it would be beneficial to remove my past compatibility reports as i think they contain inaccurate information (because if the problem discussed above) and that in my eyes doesn’t seem right.

System Information

• Operating System: windows 10
  • CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
  • GPU: AMD RX 570 OC 8GB
  • Citra Version in Question : all past versions
  • Game: Does not apply
  • Screenshot of Issue: Does not apply

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

OKAY!~ i am almost certain that people are misunderstanding my post.

I’m not asking for support for a problem, i am asking how to take down my own old compatibility reports as i am certain they were inaccurate.