After updating, I realized that the gpu option is no longer there.
- Operating System: macOS High Sierra
- CPU: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
- MEMORY: 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
- GPU:Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Please don’t leave this blank. What exact version? Are you sure you’re still using Canary? It’s still there for me on Citra Canary | HEAD-96c554e on Windows.
Canary Build - 227b635 macOS
That was build was from 8 hours ago. There are newer ones available. Try the latest one.
But this is the latest build for macOS as of right now
According to the merge log, it wasn’t merged and the latest Canary failed to compile. Roll back to the previous build in the mean time.