Report of Luigi's Mansion 3 - has a lot of crashes on Yuzu

I’m using the Yuzu free version.

My PC:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Radeon RX 590 8GB
16GB 2400Ghz

• I have to disable the 1.4 version to play it, I don’t know why. The game has a lot of crashes, I couldn’t identify a tendency, it’s random.
  • The crash is global, I mean whole screen puts black until Yuzu closes if I have a video on youtube this one crashes aswell and these are very frequent.
  • The visual glitches are rare and they aren’t annoying but could be improved.
  • I realize that in this game the shaders don’t charge normally than others games that they have a little lag and a message shows on bottom right on Yuzu. When this game finds a new shader it crashes. I think this is the real problem.
  • The FPS are good and stable in most stages, in wide stages the FPS down to 40-50. the stability could be improved.
  • The audio and video of the cinematics aren’t synchronize and the FPS fluctuate a lot.

The game has improved a lot from the last time I played it, this game is one of the most important on Switch.

I think this is it, greetings.

yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (248.9 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

The game is unstable on AMD GPUs running Windows drivers. You can trade visual fidelity for stability by using Linux and the Mesa drivers instead.
The update introduces online services that aren’t implemented yet, that’s its main issue, stick to the base game.
To reduce part of the crashes, use the Disable Dynamic Resolution mod: Switch Mods · yuzu-emu/yuzu Wiki · GitHub
Audio on cinematics desyncs mainly because the game uses ASTC textures, and no desktop GPU besides Intel ones can decode them natively. As an alternative yuzu decodes ASTC via compute shaders, but that means that there will always be a delay, specially on “weaker” cards like Polaris.