Resident Evil 5 no sound and Splitscreen not working

According to the Yuzu Compatibility List, Resident evil 5 should be emulated perfectly now but the problem is that as Early Access build 642 the game only works without graphic issues on Vulkan Renderer and theres no sound at all, I tried different settings and no fix, also tried other games like Smash Ultimate and sound was doing alright, also another thing is that splitscreen mode is not detected even though I have a second controller available I keep pushing splitscreen option and nothing happens.
yuzu_log.txt (415.0 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu Early Access 642 HEAD-1e6a5bfbc
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz
Graphics API                                  Vulkan 1.1.126
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce RTX 2060
GPU Driver Version                            NVIDIA 446.14.0.0
Docked Mode                                   [x]
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

yuzu_log.txt (415.0 KB)

Client Version                                yuzu Early Access 642 HEAD-1e6a5bfbc
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Why don’t you play Resident Evil 5 PC version with no problems, or do you want to play in 2 players split screen.

Some games render better in vulkan, and audio is a work in progress.
Try using opengl and enable assembly shaders in the advanced tab of graphics settings.

yeah, I wanna play splitscreen with my brother, thats the only reason im trying to emulate it, but also to report that its not perfectly emulated.

, so this is the game running with opengl and enabling assembly shaders, theres no image , its all black , no sound whatsoever.

and this is with vulkan and running smoothly but theres no sound at all, and cant activate splitscreen option even though the controllers are already set up.

Sorry I don’t have Resident Evil 5 for Yuzu, I have it for PC and PS solo.

Looks like we need to implement some missing stuff to get split screen working.

There is actually a mod for RE5 to activate split screen on PC would be better than emulating the Switch version.

Theres no mod for the Gold Edition , and the nucleuscoop method is just a memory killer for your pc, cuz you have 2 instances of your game to do that, soo I rather emulated.