Resolution scaling

Are there any plans in the near future to bring back resolution scaling? 4k? Thanks.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

The answer you’re looking for is on the PSA of this page: Resolution Rescaler - yuzu (yuzu-emu.org)

There is no mention when :(. Is there any way to brute force it somehow using old builds profiles with new? 4K is a bliss in Nintendo games. Nvidia user here.

No because the feature is completely absent on the latest codebase (the code is just not there to make it happen). “Brute forcing” using older build profiles will not magically enable the feature.

NOT a good response ExsertWizard. He asked what version he would need to go back to to regain the resolution scaler. Understood that your removed the code from the current codebase (which speaks volumes and is pretty much admission that the feature has been removed and is not coming back), but how far back in history, what version, would have to go back to get it back??

I am not in a rush, I am waiting for Yuzu Team.
f529a952 70

How can we play oddysey in 8K with Yuzu? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have found a mod here the link you can play it in any resolution till 8K now have a great weekend.