ROM format unsupported

Hi everyone, I am trying to understand how to use a .3DS file… I don’t really understand the decrypting and the errors I’m getting :frowning: I own a 3DS, but I still don’t understand how this works at all…

One file says its not decrypted, and the other, after being decrypted, says its not supported… What am I doing wrong here? I don’t understand… Can someone please put it in really easy to understand terms? I’ve looked at all the guides/wikis and I still just don’t get it… What is it I am doing wrong here? Why can’t I just play the file as it is?

I really just wanna play some games… but it appears I can’t do that for some reason… Why would a decrypted .3DS file not work? :confused:

I’m trying to play Pokemon Ultra Sun.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

One thing that can cause this issue, is to not have enough space available on your SD card when you dump your game, make sure to have at least 4GB of space available.