Rotom Dex Problem

Issue:
Hi I am new here say i have this problem on Pokemon Ultra Sun the problem starts when i got introduced to the rotom dex by professor kukui then suddenly my game freeze’s any help ?

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 7 Ult. 64bit
  • CPU: Core i5-2410M 2.30GHz
  • GPU: Nvidia GeForce 520m
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly(1290)
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
1 Like

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I’m having the same issues, citra completely freezes the moment the rotom dex is introduced. I tried uploading the log file but it says it’s too large to upload. I managed to get past that freeze after turning off the cheats and only pressing “A” to keep the dialogue progressing. However, it froze again when I got to the trainer school and got into a battle.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64bit
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz
  • GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary(1382)
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun

Any news on this bug? I’m having the same problem. I think it might have to do with what cheats you enable before you get your Rotom Dex.

Can confirm, I was running into the same issue as I had cheats enabled before picking up the Rotom Dex. (Ultra Moon in my case, so different version and same base issue.)

Starting a new game and leaving them all off entirely allowed me to progress past this spot with no issues. This was good advice from yandere. :+1: