Hi, I hope you are well today. Every time I get to a point where I name someone or move into the menu my L trigger button seems to be going off. This is odd because for any other game the controller works perfectly. I have already tried calibrating controls on Citra and this fixes the issue until the next time L trigger is pressed. After which the issue repeats itself. Can I have someone to assist me with this matter? Please and thank you.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1436
- Game: Rune Factory 4
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (74.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1436 HEAD-7afcc0d
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1080/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 432.00
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Take a screenshot of the Controls window in Citra and tell us what controller you use.
Controller: XBox 360 Controller Wired
I forgot to note that I’ve already tried restoring default controls and/or clearing all controls and redoing the setup. This does help, but only until the next time I press L trigger.