The cutscene on first 1-2 sec was smooth at 30fps, but it drop to 20-30 fps fluctuating (somemore stutter) after those few sec till the end. Gameplay was smooth and no issue. I tried Canary version but just improve by increase 1-2 fps.
- Operating System: Window 10 Home Single Language
- CPU: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.60GHz
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1705
- Game: Rune Factory 4
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (629.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: