Running a game on yuzu with vulkan (Geforce 1050 Ti) Only for the thing to crash and later a driver power state failure bluescreen

To start it off, I was dealing with a problem that basically all happened because I had set off my laptop to sleep mode, The problem is that each time I exit said game on yuzu it would bluescreen with DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR, I reinstalled windows and reinstalled directx and so far most of the games ran fine expect with yuzu something strange was happening

When I was testing out yuzu again with game like BOTW the game was kinda running strange It was running fast when I unlocked the fps, And while the game ran fine a bit it then crashed, Which I suspected it was nothing and just yuzu related

Till I was doing something else 10 minutes later and my laptop’s touchpad suddenly stopped working, I went to open the touchpad settings and the thing bluescreened on me with a

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
I kind of assumed it was yuzu because I did try some other games like teardown and that thing also crashed and gave me a similar error but it was quicker I guess

But again yuzu was kinda running ab it strange because usually the menu, Loading screen, And other things like the inventory wouldn’t run really fast and so on

I don’t know why this is happening help me out

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

Stick to 512.95 nvidia driver. Newer will have issue with your generation of gpu courtesy of nvidia.

Well here is the thing, Yuzu wouldn’t be able to detect my nvidia GPU driver in that case to use vulkan Since from I have heard I needed to update my driver to the latest for it to detect the nvidia GPU

I am using a GTX 1050 Ti btw

Other than that I am not sure how to rollback exactly

Quick updated: I just logged in into nvidia geforce experience and so far the thing doesn’t have any system information there is an option to reinstall driver

GeForce Game Ready Driver | 512.95 | Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 | NVIDIA for 512.95 link on desktop

Goodie thank you very much, Actually before I do the downgrade part, I just noticed On GeForce Experience that the thing is undetected as in when I go to the drivers it says “System information is not available” And when I try to reinstall it, It says “Driver download failed” instantly I feel like something is off with my nvidia driver, As if may be corrupted or something? Reckon I should try reinstalling the latest driver? first? before I do try to downgrade

I suspect that your graphics card is not officially manufactured by NVIDIA Please contact your laptop manufacturer to update the driver My notebook will not install the official driver properly

Up to you. For your generation I would stick to older for now. Also my bad I sent desktop link here is the laptop one GeForce Game Ready Driver | 512.95 | Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 | NVIDIA. It would be advised to update your laptop integrated graphics if it isn’t already as well (manually lookup product don’t use like windows device manager - windows update)