Every time when I open the game, the frame rate and speed were at 100% speed with 20fps during the splash screen.
However once the loading screen comes up, the speed immediately went down to 3% at 0 fps
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel Core i9-9880H
- GPU: AMD Radeon Pro 5500M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1757
- Game: Adventure Time - Finn & Jake Investigations (USA)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
During Splash Screen:
During Loading Screen / Start Menu:
citra_log.txt (11.6 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1757 HEAD-ac98458
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9880H CPU @ 2.30GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon Pro 5500M
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
Emulation>Configuration>System and set the CPU Clock Speed back to 100%.