Somehow the latest Citra Canary and Citra’s nightly broke compatibility with iMac. I am unable to load up anything. It would constantly say that my “GPU may not support OpenGL 3.3” but it can run above v3.3.
- Operating System: macOS High Sierra 10.13.6
- CPU: 3.8 GHz Intel Core i5 / 16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
- GPU: Radeon Pro 580 8192 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1283
- Game: Any
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (20 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: