I Have just installed Citra, and hopefully downloaded the newest version and it happens that i am incapable of reaching fps higher than 7-8fps which seems rather odd giving that there have been posts by people with much weaker specs being able to run it perfectly fine. I am simply wondering if i am doing something wrong or if it’s jsut a “computer says no” issue?
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit
- CPU: Amd Ryzen 5-3600x running at 4.25ghz with 6 cores
- GPU: Nvidia Gtx 1060 6gb
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1733
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Saphire/Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (74.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1733 HEAD-ea36ba1
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core Processor
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 441.66
Enable CPU JIT [x]
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.
That was exactly the Issue, wow thank you