Like everyone else in this forum, I’m getting this error message every 10-30 minutes of playing. It’s really annoying.
- Operating System: Windows 8 Pro 64bit
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4200 CPU @ 1.60GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics Family
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1444
- Game: Rune Factory 4
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (27.7 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1444 HEAD-25ebf03
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.3910
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.