While the game run fine, when the map get big the AI tend to crash on the spot. The moment that happened, they immediately stand still (with the officers just do blocking), or if it happens while they run, they just go to the last direction right before the crash.
It happened with basic setting, all checked in the advanced graphic tab with OpenGL, and it also happened even without the angle correction thingie, even if it made the game smoother and responsive.
It happened in various missions, the earliest being the 2nd mission Battle of Itsukishima (in previous Citra version), while now most consistently occurs during Battle of Kizugawa on Oda’s side (assuming there’s a route split after the 1st chapter). Surprisingly, I have no issue whatsoever during Battle of Nagashino, even though that one is a big battlefield.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 HQ CPU @ 2.80 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1929
- Game: Samurai Warriors Chronicles
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (47.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: