I have recently bought a Steam Deck. I have installed Citra using EmuDeck. I began playing Pokemon X and learnt of the touch pad Save and Load State hotkeys which was very useful. Since an update, I lost the Save States (I looked up the issue, learnt my folly, and have moved on from that, happy in my new knowledge). but now, the buttons themselves don’t seem to work. All other hotkeys work just fine.
Saving the game file itself and loading works and I’ve been reassured that will continue to work with new updates whereas save states won’t which is fine. But I would like Save States to try different avenues and approaches in game quickly and conveniently.
Please advise how I can get these hotkeys working.
- Operating System: Steam OS
- CPU: Zen 2 4c/8t, 2.4-3.5GHz (up to 448 GFlops FP32)
- GPU: 8 RDNA 2 CUs, 1.0-1.6GHz (up to 1.6 TFlops FP32)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1898
- Game: all Games
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):