Issue: Whenever I save my game by clicking Emulation > Save State. A message pops up saying “Save/Load Error”. And the file cannot be saved or load after that. it also crashes sometimes when i load the game
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2500 U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfs 2.00Ghz
- GPU: AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1517
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
<citra_log.txt (61.7 KB) >
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1533 HEAD-2476532
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
GPU Driver Version 26.20.12036.1
Enable CPU JIT [x]
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.