Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Whenever I save ACNL, its saves… forever. How do I fix this?
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD FX™-Quad-Core Processor
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710
- Citra Version (found in title bar):Nightly1536
- Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (1.1 MB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1536 HEAD-36809b2
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD FX(tm)-4300 Quad-Core Processor
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GT 710/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 432.00
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.