Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System:
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (4.4 KB)
[quote=“Aldo_Ortiz, post:1, topic:466368”]
- Operating System:Windows 10 x64 SO 21H1
- CPU:AMD Athlom x4 760k
- GPU:NVIDIA GT730
- Citra Version 1992
- Game:Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX
citra_log.txt (11.4 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1724 HEAD-19617f7
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Athlon(tm) X4 760K Quad Core Processor | AVX | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GT 730/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 472.12
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
The log file is incomplete. Please follow these steps carefully:
- Restart the Citra app if it’s already running.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem.
- Shut down the Citra app (do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log file of important information!).
- Navigate to
Internal Storage/citra-emu/log and upload the citra_log.txt file in this chat.