I am experiencing screen flickering when I play Majora’s Mask 3DS using Citra for Mac. The game runs beautifully – it rarely dips below 30 fps – but as I am playing various textures will flicker, where the texture disappears in a flash, and then reappears quickly after; as such, it’s difficult to screenshot what is happening, but just imagine lights popping up around the screen, and you’ll get the general idea.
- Operating System: macOS Catalina, Version 10.15.4
- CPU: 3.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX 1GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1548
- Game: Majora’s Mask 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citracitra_log.txt (19.1 KB) window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: