every time i using pokemon ride like charrizard, tauros, or lapras. the game will freezing screen and stop. please helm me
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4300U CPU @ 1.90GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics Family
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1397
- Game: pokemon moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): citra_log.txt (43.9 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 184.108.40.20631
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
i do, but nothing happen. it’s still freezing when i try using pokemon ride, wherever it is
These drivers are outdated, you need to update:
win64_220.127.116.1163.zip from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28662/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-?product=76308
direct link: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/28662/a08/win64_18.104.22.16863.zip
then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/
Intel HD 4400 is a problematic GPU that needs the “AMD hack” in some games, but let’s hope a driver update fixes it first before we will test two older Citra builds to find out that is the case.