Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
My Citra won’t play any games it just gets stuck on a black screen whenever I try to play anything. It first started after I was changing some information in config to have the screens a specific size it was working fine then suddenly stopped.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64
- CPU: Intel i9-9900k
- GPU: RTX 2070
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1827
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
I updated it, it still isn’t working
Do you have this accidentally checked?
Hmm, please upload a new log file.
Hmmm, just for sanity’s sake, right click on your game in Citra’s game list and select
Disk Shader Cache, then select
Delete OpenGL Shader Cache. Then try your game again.
If the same issue occurs, go to
Emulation>Configuration>General and hit Reset All Settings. Then try your game again. If the issue still remains, upload a new log file.