Screen goes black while playing Splatoon 2 or Pokemon pikachu or Pokemon Sword but sound plays

yuzu-20210815-c0b1f061f
intel i3-6006U
intel UHD-520
any game I open, it shows 40 to 60fps with sound but screen is black. Btw I use the linux version because windows version is too slow.

Can’t upload log file. It says there is a problem while uploading the file

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (39.9 KB)
yuzu_log.txt (71.0 KB)
Finally!!

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu Development Build HEAD-mainline-636-6841-gc0b1f061f-dirty
Operating System                              Zorin OS 15.3
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz | AVX2 | FMA
RAM                                           3.71 GB
Pagefile / Swap                               9.31 GB
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6
Graphics Renderer                             Mesa DRI Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 (SKL GT2)
GPU Driver Version                            Mesa 20.0.8
Docked Mode                                   [ ]
CPU Multicore                                 [x]
Async GPU                                     [x]
Async Shaders                                 [ ]
CPU Accuracy                                  Debug
GPU Accuracy                                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

1 Like

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu Development Build HEAD-mainline-636-6841-gc0b1f061f-dirty
Operating System                              Zorin OS 15.3
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz | AVX2 | FMA
RAM                                           3.71 GB
Pagefile / Swap                               9.31 GB
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6
Graphics Renderer                             Mesa DRI Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 (SKL GT2)
GPU Driver Version                            Mesa 20.0.8
Docked Mode                                   [ ]
CPU Multicore                                 [x]
Async GPU                                     [x]
Async Shaders                                 [ ]
CPU Accuracy                                  Accurate
GPU Accuracy                                  High

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

1 Like

You want to have more than 4GB to be able to run yuzu, and also, either update to a newer distro, or get a newer version of mesa running, there are dozens of critical fixes in the latest one.

1 Like

I don’t think ram is an serious issue because i completed pokémon lgp till the 7th gym(and it was playable with 25-30fps! :scream:)
Kindly mention if it is possible to update mesa driver in my current distro. Or if it is possible to update from windows side. And if neither is possible kindly suggest a supported distro. Thank you for your help.

It’s an Ubuntu based distro, so this applies: Recommended GPU Drivers for Linux · yuzu-emu/yuzu Wiki · GitHub
We can’t guarantee stability with 4GB, we require a minimum of 8.

1 Like

Yeah, it solved the problem. Thank you for your concern.

1 Like