Screen resolution 4k screen 144hz

Hello, I’m been part of Patreon user.

I have a pretty decent computer, amd ryzon 12 cores, GTX 1070ti, m.2 drive, 4k screen 144hz and yuzu_log.txt (4.0 KB)
with Yuzu when I go to full screen the screen goes black and flickering. If I put it at 60hz it’s work.
I also have problem with Yuzu the game appear left bottom square of the screen. probaly that I have 4k screen Yuzu don’t scale the windows properly at this resolution.

I need to lower my windows resolution at 1024x720 to be able to play game with normal resolution. If I change the setting in Yuzu to higher resolution it’s does’t change anything.

I got serious performance issue tried many setting, change the nvida configuration like some other does , it’s not change anything. Ie: in Awakening the game play well, but freez when the part of the map didn’t completly load or when I enter to a house. the frame drop to 1 to 60.

I tought that it’s was my ssd, so I remove pagefile and use only my memory, it’s help a lot. seem that the caching is a way to low. if a run accros the map for a while I don’t have the freez problem anymore… seem that all the data is on cache now.

a part from my 4k screen and the performance issue, this emulator is going well.

thank

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

System Information for Support

OpenGL Vendor                                 null
OpenGL Renderer                               null
OpenGL Version                                null
Enable CPU JIT                                null
Docked Mode                                   [ ]
RNG Seed                                      [ ]
Use Accurate GPU Emulation                    [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

What driver are you using for the GTX 1070Ti?

I use the lastest driver of Nvidia ver : 23.21.13.8813 date : 2017-10-27

That’s not the latest by a large margin, you have a 2+ years old driver.
https://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/155644 this is the latest driver for Windows 10.