I’m running Pokemon Ultra Sun on Citra. I’m stuck at the one quest that requires me to use my Poke Finder to take a screenshot of the view but it seems that this message pops up stating that “The SD Card could not be recognized” and “Press the POWER Button and insert the SD Card again”. Do you have any solution that i can do so that i can continue playing Pokemon.citra_log.txt (2.1 MB)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i7 - 8750H 2.2GHz
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050Ti 4GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1372
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.