Whenever I enter the Alola Photo Club in Pokemon Ultra Sun, it says SD card not recognized.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-6100U CPU
- GPU: AMD Radeon r5 M430
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1471
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1471 HEAD-11e556a
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon (TM) R5 M430
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
GPU Driver Version 19.9.1 26.20.13001.50005
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Right-click on your game on citra’s game list and ‘Open Extra Data Location’ and move the contents of this folder elsewhere.
it doesent work i move the contents of the folder elsewhere but it still says sd card could not be recognized