SD Gundam G Generation Genesis | Infinite "saving..." screen

A fix is in Early Access for testing, after a couple of days it will be in Mainline, and this should be fixed for good.

1 Like

Thank you and the developers for the hard work! :slight_smile: I will reply the result when the fix is released publicly.

1 Like

If I’m not wrong, it should be in today’s mainline.

Just tried it, but it doesn’t seem to be fixed. Tried auto-stub as well, but didn’t solve it. Maybe it’s not today’s mainline, or it’s just my thing. I’ll leave the log just in case.

yuzu_log.txt (3.3 MB)

Yeah, seems like it didn’t manage to get into this build version.

Still like this , yuzu 663
Can someone menage to resolve the issue ?

Thanks, reported it to the devs. Seems like the initial fix was not enough.

Evening. Any ETA, update on the matter?

Yuzu 670, still happening.

Our developer working on the file system fixes is aware of the issue. Will take some time to finish that work and publish it.

Yuzu EA1855, still happening.
can’t save the game, so I have to restart the new game every day. I hope this problem is solved soon because it is a fatal error.

actually you can save, but still stuck on the save screen…

i made a little experience, so i create new save data in ryujinx, moved them to yuzu, use cheat to see if i can save it, and… voila… saved… but only data.bin at data00 folder that had been rewrite, rest of them just same… (which is when you wanna load, save data screen showed not the last time your data saved, but still load your last saved data… funny right ? :sweat_smile: i think this one makes a brand-new-start save data on yuzu gonna corrupted)

for now, i play SD Gundam Genesis in yuzu just for cheat purpose :rofl:

waiting for dev team to fix it… thank you so much

Same problem here, infinite saving screen while music plays in background. Restart the game and the save file shown corrupted.

This is off-topic, but I’m curious.
Can you point me to where to get the cheat file please? I also want to get the genesis cheat file and apply it.

@BlueWindy - hear you go, but I don’t know if they are for this game.

Unfortunately I couldn’t find any cheats for this game in the link you sent me. However, thank you for your willingness to help me :slight_smile:

1 Like

sorry for the late reply… sure… here’s all that I got…

[9999999 capital]
04000000 00F99B50 0098967F
[Pilot ACE Points Max in Character Train]
04070000 00228A30 B9001E69
04070000 00228A38 2A0903E8
04070000 00228A3C 2A0903E0

for leveling, just edit it from the hex app

yuzu ea 1898 still stuck in eternity T,T
wanna play in yuzu so badly coz run smooth better than the neighbor…

Thank you. Meanwhile, I have confirmed that save works normally in Ryujinx. However, cheat doesn’t work in Ryujinx. lol.

In conclusion, Yuzu cannot save, and Ryujinx cannot cheat. I think Yuzu knows how to apply cheats and Ryujinx knows how to save, so if they consult each other they will be able to solve the save and cheat issues :slight_smile:

1 Like

you can apply that cheat in yuzu…
but after cheats works, save it (I know it’ll be freeze, but you can check if data.bin at data00 folder had rewrite) and then bring back the saved file from yuzu to ryujinx…
it’s easy to use hex app… you should try it…

wow, I did what you said and it works great! Thank you very much! XD

Well, tested and confirmed Ryujinx at least saves, thanks for the pointer.

Use it if you folks just want to play the game normally.

1 Like