Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows
- CPU: intel core i7 4770
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 4600
- Citra Version (found in title bar): the two versions
- Game: Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
Do you have a graphics card in your computer or do you only have the integrated graphics?
You can check what you have in Device Manager under Display adapters.
Ok, turn off
Accurate Multiplication in the Advanced graphics options in Citra configuration. Your iGPU has driver bugs unfortunately.
If you want to get better speed and no glitches you will need to add an Nvidia graphics card.