I try to install a cia file for a game but before it even opens it says the installation was aborted
- Operating System: Windows x64
- CPU: 2.80 GHz
- GPU: 3.9GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1778
- Game: Kirby Triple DX
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (5.3 KB)
No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Install your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch/error and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.