Self Trade Method For Pokemon Broken? PKM XY

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
So I had set up the method of self-trading on Pokemon Y. Well, to be accurate, I was trading between Pokemon Y, my actual game, and a partial game of Omega Ruby. The Omega Ruby game was in a second copy of Citra I named Citra Portable. I followed this method:

Now recently, I updated Citra Original (That’s Pokemon Y, on my hard drive), to Nightly version 1763. And earlier today, I decided to take the prompt to update Citra Portable (the extra copy I put on my desktop) from 1760 to 1763.

When I did that, the start menu shortcut for Citra directed to the Portable folder. I thought for a little bit that I’d set my Y game back way too far, that I’d wrecked it. I ended up deleting the shortcut, and the Portable folder, but found the original Citra still on my drive and my Y game intact.

Except now, self-trade is broken. I followed the instructions again to recreate Citra Portable, but when I went to change Portable’s Console ID, the Console ID of the original Citra changed to match.

Is self-trade just broken? Please help.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game: Pokemon Y
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

Here are the log files. I’m including the old one just in case. Please help me figure this out. Should I try completely uninstalling/deleting Citra, reinstalling it, put my save game back in, and then try to create a Portable copy again?
citra_log.txt (56.0 KB)
citra_log.txt.old.txt (6.1 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Nightly 1763   HEAD-856b3d6
Operating System                             Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer                            Radeon (TM) 530
GPU Driver Version                           25.20.15021.1007
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File