when i try to connect to a pokemon x y server it says there is a error
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: Intel® pentium® 3556U @ 1.70GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1390
- Game: Pokemon x
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (5.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1390 HEAD-4efb9c6
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Since it’s your server you need to make sure you have port forwarded correctly in your router. If you are unable to do it at all then you will have to use somebody else’s server that works.