For some reason, my Citra Settings Aspect Ratio/Screen Size is off. I’m running a 1920x1080 Monitor. But my settings screen is looks “Magnified.” I don’t know how to fix this. I can’t even edit my controls because I can’t click Save without my settings window breaking.
Does anyone have a solution for this?
I need some help here.
- Operating System: Windows 11 Pro
- CPU: Intel Core i7-10510U
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GXT 1650
- Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1766
- Game: N/A
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
(Image is unedited. It’s just like this. I want to know how to fix this.)
citra_log.txt.old.txt (13.7 KB)