best settings for pokemon ultra sun
citra_log.txt (40.6 KB)
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2045
- Game: Pokemon ultra sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
GL_VERSION: 3.3.0 - Build 188.8.131.528
^ This driver is out of date. To update, download and install
gfx_win_101.3790_101.2114.exe from Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/751359/gfx_win_101.3790_101.2114.exe
Let me know if you encounter any issues during the installation.
Additionally, you should set your Emulation Speed back to 100% in
Emulation>Configuration>General. Setting this lower than 100% prevents the emulator from ever going higher than the percentage you’ve set. Which means that the game will always run in slow motion, even if it runs at the max speed you’ve set it at.