Shader loaded and goes back to windows

hi I have this problem with 2 games that used to be very good before,
when I open them it says shaders loaded and then it goes back to windows.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (689.2 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1052
Operating System                             Windows 11 Version 21H2 (Build 22000.739)
CPU                                          AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core Processor              | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Vulkan 1.2.142
Graphics Renderer                            GeForce GTX 1050
GPU Driver Version                           NVIDIA 456.71.0.0
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 High
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

update your gpu driver, then right click both games in ui and remove all pipeline cache

I have already tried, the game starts once and then goes back to windows, I noticed that in the loaded shader screen it fails to load all shaders, for example load 2067 to 2069 and then go back to windows

Right click game in ui and remove all pipeline cache see if that helps. Corrupted shader can happen / issue if you pirated them from online.

corrupt? ok but i have played those games many times before.
the removed pipeline cache does not work.
if i reinstall yuzu?

You can try reinstalling to see if that helps sure.

Dont forget to use latest gpu driver. The one from the log you posted above is ancient

no more updates for my old gpu

You’d be wrong. Even my gtx750 still receives driver updates. Go to nvidias driver page yourself. Don’t use windows device manager or update to provide it.