Does anyone know how to fix this? I’m playing Ultra Moon on macOS (the nightly build 1144 is the latest one working), and there’s some sort of problem with the shader, it doesn’t crash or anything it just looks off.
This is how it looks for me:
This is how it’s supposed to look:
- Operating System: macOS 10.13.6
- CPU: 3,5 GHz Intel Core i5
- GPU: AMD Radeon R9 M290X
- Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly build 1144 (the latest one working on mac)
- Game: Pokémon Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (38.8 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1144 HEAD-edbdbf0
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon R9 M290X OpenGL Engine
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [ ]
Enable Shader JIT [ ]
Enable Vsync null
LLE Audio Emulation Enabled null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
There isn’t much that can be done, afaik AMD/Nvidia drivers are still deprecated even on mojave.