Shadow of ronin bugs

when i play lego ninjago shadow of ronin
the voice acting is MESSED UP
any solutions

i haven’t found any information or any user test of this game. it would be great if you could upload your log and put your system specs (CPU, GPU, OS, citra version).

Changing category to Support atm.

LOG:citra_log.txt (15.9 KB)
GPU:GeForce 1050
CPU:i dont know
Citra versuion found in title bar:Canary #764

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Download the latest citra canary. go in game where the audio issue occurs, close citra and upload your log again (this is because you need to reproduce your issue so it can be logged what happened).

HERE YOU GO

log by the latest canary:citra_log.txt (68.0 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

you could try to disable ‘Enable audio stretching’ but that may not fix it. after trying that, submit your issue here: https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/issues, include system specs, log, citra version, game, how to reproduce the issue, and any settings that you tried.

1. If you experience issues with Canary, try to reproduce it in Nightly first.
  2. Is the game running at full speed? Audio is tied to speed so if the game is not full speed, the audio would sound buggy. Also it would be helpful if you could post a video demonstrating the audio bug.
1 Like

here is a demonstration (listen vary carefully)

OH WAİT İ CANT UPLOAD .MP4 FİLES :rage:

Upload to another server if possible.

vat server :no_mouth:

whatever server you like.

does github count as a server

You can use a video sharing site like YouTube.

On the newest version of Citra, you can go to Audio Settings and set “Emulation” to “LLE (accurate)” in order to solve this issue. However, even though the audio will work, doing this makes the game lag a LOT, and the frame rate makes it near impossible to play.