SMT IV will show that it’s rendering in shaders and then display a blank screen. It’s drawing 0fps and 0ms frame time
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i7 10750H
- GPU: RTX 2060
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1759
- Game: Shin Megami Tensei IV
citra_log.txt (5.2 KB)
No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.