Simple hotkeys request

Is it possible to have keyboard shortcuts (hotkeys) for the “start” “pause” and “stop” functions of the “emulation” menu? And editable keyboard shortcuts, that would be even better.

Not yet possible, but it’s easy to add.

I agree that someone should work on it.

lol. Open source ftw!

1 Like

Timmy_P, Open Source, yes.
And so, since you seem so quick to help, I imagine you know how to code well enough to do it?

Yes. I could have personally could have added controller support as soon as it was accessible via config files. However, as long as it supports standard xinput (xbox controllers and other) with a cut\paste into that config file, I’m cool with it. For those who dont know, overwrite the control section of qt-config.ini with this:

[Controls]
button_a="button:1,joystick:0,engine:sdl"
button_b="button:0,joystick:0,engine:sdl"
button_x="button:3,joystick:0,engine:sdl"
button_y="button:2,joystick:0,engine:sdl"
button_up="direction:up,hat:0,joystick:0,engine:sdl"
button_down="direction:down,hat:0,joystick:0,engine:sdl"
button_left="direction:left,hat:0,joystick:0,engine:sdl"
button_right="direction:right,hat:0,joystick:0,engine:sdl"
button_l="button:4,joystick:0,engine:sdl"
button_r="button:5,joystick:0,engine:sdl"
button_start="button:7,joystick:0,engine:sdl"
button_select="button:6,joystick:0,engine:sdl"
button_zl="code:49,engine:keyboard"
button_zr="code:50,engine:keyboard"
button_home="code:66,engine:keyboard"
circle_pad="axis_y:1,joystick:0,engine:sdl,axis_x:0"
c_stick=“axis_y:4,joystick:0,engine:sdl,axis_x:3”

Any Xbox\Xinput supporting controller will work, works fine out of the box with my Logitech F310.

(credit goes to the people mentioned in Temporary: Controller Configurations for Citra)

Fine, but the question is not about Controller input, antimicro, JoyToKey and some others make the job.
The question is about hotkeys, and a possible shorcut (acess to modificate) for them.

1 Like

hi all, i’ve a problem: after i cpied the config in the .ini file i started citra and tride to config the pad, but it doesn’t worked. so i open again the .ini file and the controls config has disappeared, is it normal? (sorry for my bad english)

Is it now possible to add ?